The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is a statutory organization established in 1996 as a Trust Fund under the Protected Areas Conservation Trust Act, No.15 of 1995. PACT contributes to the financing, sourced nationally and internationally, of the Belize National Protected Areas System – a system that is managed by Government Agencies, Nongovernmental Organizations, and Community Based Organizations.
Description of the Services
The Project Development Specialist will be responsible for supporting the resource mobilization work of PACT in relation to grant funding strategies, through the preparation of project proposals for innovative, impactful, and transformative projects that can qualify for bilateral or multilateral climate and/or developmental financing, inclusive of funding from the Green Climate Fund (GCF), Adaptation Fund (AF) Global Environment Facility (GEF), among others.
Deliverables of the Service:
- Development of New Portfolio of bankable Project Concept Notes
- Approved and successfully implemented project preparation/development grants for the portfolio of new projects
- Finalized grant proposal packages with costing and budgets, cost benefit analysis, logical frameworks, M&E plans, Risk Assessments & Management plans, and any other documentation required by donors
- Approved project grant applications for at least 2 projects of USD$10M each
The PACT is thus inviting interested, eligible Individual Consultants to submit an Expression of Interest that responds to the Terms of Reference, and includes:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List and description of previous, similar work
Packages must be submitted electronically and must be submitted no later than Monday, October 18th 2021. Only complete packages will be processed. Packages should be addressed to:
email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Project Development Specialist Services
PACT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability).
PACT is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in submission of their application.
Find full documents below: