Call for Applications – Accounting Manager
The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is a statutory organization established in 1996 as a Trust Fund under the Protected Areas Conservation Trust Act, No.15 of 1995. PACT contributes to the financing, sourced nationally and internationally, of the Belize National Protected Areas System – a system that is managed by Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, and Community Based Organizations.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for implementing the accountability framework and specifically, the budget development and management of accounting functions at PACT.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance (Preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, and
- Relevant qualification and certification – Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and/or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- A minimum of five (5) years of senior accounting experience.
- Supervisory experience in an accounting unit.
- Experience in auditing.
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Ability to prepare complicated financial reports and core financial statements.
Packages can be submitted electronically or in print and must include signed application letter, resume, academic certificates, current police record (receipt can be submitted initially) and a list of two professional references (names and contact information only) no later than Friday April 30th, 2021. Only complete packages will be processed.
Packages should be addressed to:
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
#3 Mango Street, City of Belmopan
email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Accounting Manager Vacancy
PACT is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability).
PACT is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in submission of their application.