The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is a statutory organization established in 1996 as a Trust Fund under the Protected Areas Conservation Trust Act, No.15 of 1995. PACT contributes to the financing, sourced nationally and internationally, of the Belize National Protected Areas System – a system that is managed by Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, and Community Based Organizations.
The Administrative Assistant is to undertake and provide effective administrative and operational support services including office management tasks, logistics, secretarial/clerical services, meeting support and administrative support for all transactional human resources management and development areas and activities.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or Management
- At least five (5) years of related work experience in administrative and/or operations support
- Basic knowledge of office administration (particularly office procedures and practices);
- Basic Knowledge of main transactional HR management areas including maintaining basic employee data and information, payroll administration, entitlement information and performance management; and
- General familiarity with labour laws of Belize
The full job description is available at www.pactbelize.org. Packages must be submitted electronically and must include signed application letter, resume, certified copies of academic certificates, social security card, current police record (receipt can be submitted initially) and a list of two professional references (names and contact information only) no later than Wednesday, March 2nd 2022. Only complete packages will be processed. Packages should be addressed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com
Re: Administrative Assistant
PACT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability).
PACT is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in submission of their application.
Find full Call for Applications and Job Description below: