Request for Expressions of Interest
Consultancy Service to Develop an Information Management System for the Protected Areas Conservation Trust
In 2018, the Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) developed a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework to systematically measure the impacts of its investments. As well, since 2018 PACT adopted a more strategic, results-based approach in how it invests its financial resources which is exemplified in its current Conservation Investment Strategy. The Strategy aims at streamlining interventions towards the achievement of conservation returns on investments (CROIs). The CROIs are dependent on primary and secondary data and in pursuit of a unified Information Management System (IMS), PACT commissioned a preliminary system analysis which identified the need for an IMS as paramount for its conservation investments.
PACT is interested in identifying a national Consulting Team/Firm to undertake the development of its IMS. Among other considerations, this consultancy aims to develop a secure web-based IMS and a user manual for the use of the system, and to train relevant staff in the use of the system. The duration of the assignment is a maximum of eight months. The requirements for the Consulting Team/Firm are as follows.
- The Consulting Team/Firm must be of nationally-based.
- Members must have a first degree in a relevant computer field with at least five years professional experience in software development; or an advanced degree in Computer Science, Data/Information Management, Information Technology or Software Engineering with at least three years professional experience.
- A solid understanding of web application, application programming interface, relational database design, and user interface design.
- Expertise in relevant programming language or database management suits.
- Demonstrated previous experience in developing similar web-based IMSs.
PACT invites interested Consulting Teams/Firms to submit an Expression of Interest indicating their competence and relevant experience in the development of IMSs or similar assingments. Packages should include Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae for each individual consultant/member, and a portfolio of relevant experience (for Consultancy Firms).
For more information on this consultancy, Consulting Teams/Firms can contact PACT at email@example.com.
Interested Teams/Firms should submit packages (hard and soft copies) no later than 12:00 p.m. on Friday July 3rd, 2020. E-packages should be complete, signed, properly labelled, and in PDF format, addressed to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
#3 Mango Street, City of Belmopan
Re: “Expression of Interest – PACT IMS Consultancy”
PACT shall not be bound to defray any costs incurred by Consultancy Teams/Firms in preparing and submitting their Expressions of Interest.
For more information, please click on image below: