Project: Selva Maya Natural Resources Protection Project (BMZ/KfW/IUCN)
The SMP covers improving the management effectiveness of the Selva Maya Protected Areas (PA), its connectivity, and strengthening coordination capacity between Belize, Guatemala and Mexico for conservation and sustainable management actions of the Selva Maya.
- To Rehabilitate the road to make it accessible during the wet and dry season
- To Install 16 culverts
- Handover of rehabilitated road
The following requirements must be met by the contractor:
Interested companies should arrange a site visit with FD before submitting a proposal to ensure comprehension of the full scope of the work.
- Rehabilitation of road to conform with alignment provided to the selected company
- All work is to conform to road construction best practices guidelines in Belize (BELIZE PUBLIC ROADS ACT CHAPTER 232 REVISED EDITION 2000 SHOWING THE LAW AS AT 31ST DECEMBER 2000)
- Ensure compliance with all environmental requirements from the Forest Department.
- In the road construction, high-quality construction based on the Belize standard needs to be achieved and the BELIZE PUBLIC ROADS ACT CHAPTER 232
1. Qualifications and Experience:
- Interested eligible bidders must meet the following criteria to be selected:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction of roads, quarrying, and land clearing.
- Knowledge of the area
- Demonstrated equipment and expertise to carry out the works required
- Professional work crew
- Safety equipment based on road safety guide/standard/ (www.belizeroadsafety.com) must be adhered to.
Interested applicants can request for the complete tender document from email@example.com
2. Technical and financial offer
Interested applicants should present their technical and financial proposal no later than July 15th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
The proposal should be addressed to the following:
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
3 Mango Street
Attn: Mrs. Therese Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, click on image below: