Project: Selva Maya Natural Resources Protection Project (BMZ/KfW/IUCN)
The SMP covers improving the management effectiveness of the Selva Maya Protected Areas (PA), its connectivity, and strengthening coordination capacity between Belize, Guatemala, and Mexico for
conservation and sustainable management actions of the Selva Maya.
General: To construct a conservation post within the Vaca Forest Reserve
- Design and accomplish with all requirements the construction of the conservation post
- Carry out the construction of the conservation post
Qualifications and Experience:
- Interested eligible bidders must meet the following criteria to be selected:
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction.
- Prior experience with the construction of concrete and wooden buildings
- Knowledge of the area
- Equipment and expertise to carry out the works required
- Professional work crew
- Safety equipment
In undertaking this assignment, the Contractor is expected to work closely with the staff of the Forest Department.
Interested applicants can request for the complete tender document from email@example.com
Technical and financial offer:
Interested applicants should present their technical and financial proposal no later than July 15nd, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The proposal should be addressed to the following:
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
3 Mango Street
Attn: Mrs. Therese Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, click on image below: