Call for Expressions of Interest
GCF Project Audit Services
The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is inviting Expressions of Interest (EoI) for an Auditing Firm to conduct General Interim and End of Period Audits of PACT’s Green Climate Fund (GCF) Account and General Assessment of all operations and procedures in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on Auditing.
The Specific Objectives of the Audit Service are:
- To Conduct General 12-month Interim and End of Project audits of the Project Account based on the IFRS or International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- To Conduct a General Assessment of all operations and procedures related to the Project to ensure that PACT is compliant with IFRS and IPSAS.
- Express an opinion on the financial statements of the Project based on the audit and determine if PACT maintained adequate internal controls and supporting documentation for transactions and procurement processes.
- Prepare financial audit reports.
Applicants must submit an EoI, which includes:
- A cover letter expressing interest;
- A company profile and proof of legal certificates and affiliations;
- Resume/CV of Partner(s) in Charge and Senior Auditor to be assigned to the Audit.
Eligibility and Rules:
- The tender is open to all Audit firms legally authorized to operate in Belize;
- Firms must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Belize;
- Following a review of the EoI, short-listed firms will be invited to submit full proposals.
For more information regarding this consultancy you can email email@example.com. The EoI should be submitted electronically and in hard copy no later than 10th December 2020 at 5:00 p.m. to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager
#3 Mango Street, City of Belmopan
with e-copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Packages are to be labelled as
“Expression of Interest Re: GCF Audit Services”
For full announcement, click on image below: