Management Plan Framework for forest reserves in Belize
Develop the Forest Department’s capacity in the effective management of forest reserves through the development and adoption of a management plan framework.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Forestry, Natural Resources Management or related field.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in formulating sustainable management plans
- Experience in delivering training courses
- Knowledge of Belize’s Environmental and Forestry Laws
- Experience in participatory processes and facilitation of consultation processes
- Ability to coordinate teams
- Responsibility and professionalism
- Good management of information technologies (basic Word package, e-mail)
Those interested should present the technical offer and budget proposal that responds to the contents of these Terms of Reference no later than November 20, 2018. The proposal should be addressed to the Project Coordinator, to the Forest Department specialist German Lopez, and to Mrs. Nayari Diaz Perez, Executive Director Protected Areas Conservation Trust,to the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For details download full pdf documents below.