The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is a statutory organization established in 1996 as a Trust Fund under the Protected Areas Conservation Trust Act, No.15 of 1995. PACT contributes to the financing, sourced nationally and internationally, of the Belize National Protected Areas System – a system that is managed by Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, and Community Based Organizations. Further, PACT is under the oversight of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, the Environment, Sustainable Development, and Immigration, and is governed by a Board of Directors.
In brief, the Executive Secretary (ES) is responsible for a wide-range of high-level administrative support duties for the Executive Director/ED. This position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external PACT Stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the ED; thus, requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide information and service tactfully.
Professional and Skill Requirements
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or Management;
• A minimum of five years of related professional experience as an Executive Assistant or Corporate Secretary;
• Strong knowledge of office administration, particularly office procedures and practices;
• Strong knowledge of written communication practices and tools and associated levels of effectiveness. Tied to this, strong oral and written communication skills are required;
• Strong organizational and coordination skills;
Remuneration and Applications
Compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience within a designated salary scale.
The full Job Description is available at www.pactbelize.org. Interested applicants should submit an e-copy or hard copy of their application letter (e-copy should be printed, signed, scanned and emailed), resume, and a list of two referees (names and contact information only) no later than Friday October 26, 2018 to:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
#3 Mango Street, City of Belmopan
Re: Executive Secretary Vacancy
Further, given PACT is an equal opportunity employer, all Genders and Sexes are encouraged to apply for the vacancy.
For details on skills needed and benefits, download full pdf documents from the attached picture and link below.