Call for Expressions of Interest – Belize Nature Conservation Foundation Audit Service
The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) for an Auditing Firm to conduct a General End of Year Audit of all Belize Nature Conservation Foundation (BNCF) Accounts and General Assessment of all operations and procedures in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on Auditing.
Specific Objectives of the Audit Service:
- To Conduct General End of Year Audit of all BNCF Accounts based on the IFRS on Auditing;
- To Conduct a General Assessment of all operations and procedures to ensure that BNCF is in compliance with the General Accepted Accounting Principles and IFRS;
- Express an opinion on the financial statements of BNCF based on the audit;
- Prepare a financial audit report.
Applicants Must Submit an Expression of Interest, which includes:
- A Company profile and proof of legal certificates and affiliations;
- Cover letter expressing interest;
- Resume/CV of Auditors to be assigned to the audit.
Eligibility and Rules:
- The tender is open to all Audit firms legally authorized to operate in Belize;
- Firms must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Belize;
- Following a review of the EOI, short-listed firms will be invited to submit full proposals.
For more information regarding this consultancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOI should be submitted no later than 14th April 2020 at 12:00 p.m. to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Packages are to be labelled as
“Expression of Interest Re: BNCF Audit Services”
For more information, click the image below: