Project: Selva Maya Natural Resources Protection Project (BMZ/KfW/IUCN)
The SMP covers improving the management effectiveness of the Selva Maya Protected Areas (PA), its connectivity, and strengthening coordination capacity between Belize, Guatemala and Mexico for conservation and sustainable management actions of the Selva Maya.
- To construct a conservation post within the Vaca Forest Reserve Specific
- Design and accomplish with all requirements the construction of the conservation post
- Carry out the construction of the conservation post
Qualifications and Experience
Interested eligible bidders must meet the following criteria to be selected:
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction.
- Prior experience with construction of concrete and wooden buildings
- Knowledge of the area
- Equipment and expertise to carry out the works required
- Professional work crew
- Safety equipment
In undertaking this assignment, the Contractor is expected to work closely with the staff of the Forest Department.
Interested applicants can request for the complete tender document from email@example.com
Technical and financial offer
Interested applicants should present their technical and financial proposal that responds to the contents of these Terms of Reference no later than August 10th 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The proposal should be addressed to the following:
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
3 Mango Street Belmopan City
Attn: Mrs. Therese Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the full document, please click on image below: