Call for Expressions of Interest
PACT – Legal Counsel Services
As part of its business operations, the Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) engages in a wide range of activities such as grant making, fiduciary management for third parties, and procurement, among other standard corporate activities such as human resources management and administration. In the course of conducting its business, PACT seeks to operate in a legally sound manner which guarantees the protection of its corporate interests and prudent risk management, while maintaining corporate compliance at all times.
The PACT is thus inviting Expressions of Interest (EoI) for a firm to provide high quality legal counsel services.
Specific Objectives of the Service:
- Review of national and international agreements,
- Contract drafting,
- Contract negotiation,
- Legal writing,
- Counsel on employment and labour matters,
- General legal advice on matters presented.
Applicants Must Submit an Expression of Interest which includes:
- Cover letter expressing interest,
- A Company profile (including members’ qualifications and firm experience) and proof of legal certificates and affiliations.
Eligibility and Rules:
- The EoI is open to all Legal Counsel Services Firms legally authorized to operate in Belize,
- Following a review of the EoI, short-listed firms will be invited to submit full proposals.
For more information regarding this consultancy you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. EoI should be submitted electronically and in hard-copy no later than 12 p.m. 26th February 2021 to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
#3 Mango Street, City of Belmopan
Re: Expressions of Interest – Legal Counsel Services
For original document, please click image below: