Request for Expressions of Interest – External Auditor
DEADLINE to apply: Friday – February 21st, 2020
The Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) for an Auditing Firm to execute auditing services for the fiscal years 2019-2020, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022. The overall goal is to conduct a General End of Year Audit of all PACT accounts and general assessment of all operations and procedures in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on auditing.
Specific Objectives of the Audit Service:
1. To Conduct General End of Year Audit of all PACT accounts based on the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on Auditing.
2. To conduct a general assessment of all operations and procedures to ensure that PACT is following the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
3. Express an opinion on the financial statements of PACT based on the audit.
4. Prepare audited financial reports.
Applicants Must Submit an Expression of Interest including:
1. A Company profile and proof of legal certificates and affiliations.
2. Cover letter expressing interest.
3. Resume/CV of Lead Auditor to be assigned to the audit.
4. Evidence of Experience Eligibility and Rules:
- The EOI is open to all Audit firms legally authorized to operate in Belize.
- All applicants must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Belize.
- Affiliations to international firms is an asset.
- Following a review of the Expression of Interest, selected firms will be invited to submit full proposal.
For additional information on the consultancy, interested Consultants may send an email to email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted in hard copy to the below address no later than 4:00 pm (Belize Time) on Thursday, February 21st, 2020. Sealed envelopes should be addressed to:
Mr. Valentino Blanco
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Protected Areas Conservation Trust
#3 Mango Street, City of Belmopan, Belize
Re: External Auditor
PACT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability).
PACT is not liable for any costs incurred by individuals in relation to their application.
Click on the image below for full details.