“Images of Belize’s Protected Areas” 2020 Calendar Call for Photos
We know photographers form a visual bond with nature and wild spaces, and they help translate that bond into their photos that further inspire the rest of us to visit and care for these special places.
PACT, therefore, invites professional and amateur photographers to submit photographs of their favorite protected areas, highlighting the diverse landscapes, adventure, biodiversity and culture endemic to these wild spaces. Thirteen photographs will be chosen for the 2020 calendar.
Deadline for submissions is November 18, 2019 (3:00pm BZ Time)
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Photos must be submitted electronically and be high resolution (at least 300 dpi on 8X10);
• Photographs must be submitted by the original photographer along with his/her contact information. Submissions should be send in JPEG and in RAW Format.
• Photos should be accompanied by a write up (between 50-150 words) describing the photo and location.
• A maximum of 3 submissions per entity (person/organization) are permitted.
• Submitted images will remain the property of the photographers, but permission is granted to the Protected Areas Conservation Trust to use them for the calendar purposes, including marketing and social media. PACT further reserves the right to edit submissions as necessary for general distribution.
• The photographer will be credited and will also receive a copy of printed material and an attractive prize.
• The photo release form must accompany your submission.
• We only notify the photographers whose contributions are selected for publication.
All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole copyright owner of all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries (or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured). Further, the entrant must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
Images will be judged on artistic merit, originality, subject and style.