Grievance Report Form
This form is to be completed if you wish to make or file grievance or complaint. You may also ask someone else who is acting with your knowledge and consent to write or express the grievance. Any instances of observed or known fraudulent activity, breach of laws and regulations, prohibited practices, or ethical misconduct should be reported. All reports must be documented and will investigated in accordance to PACT’s investigation procedures and Whistle Blower Policy as described below:
- Completed Grievance Forms are received by the Chair of the PACT Finance and Audit Committee immediately.
- The Chair of the PACT Finance & Audit Committee (or appropriate authorized assigns) will immediately launch an investigation into the reported activity.
- All inquiries concerning the activity under investigation from the suspected individual, his or her attorney or representative, or any other inquirer should be directed to the Chair of the PACT Finance & Audit Committee, and where appropriate, to PACT’s legal representative.
- No information concerning the status of an investigation will be disclosed.
- The reporting individual shall not:
- Contact the suspected individual in an effort to determine facts or demand restitution.
- Discuss the case, facts, suspicions, or allegations with any-one unless specifically asked to do so by the Chair of the PACT Finance & Audit Committee.
- Upon conclusion of investigations, the outcomes, along with PACT’s recommendations, will be handed over to the relevant grantee/associate for final measures to be taken.
- If the investigation substantiates that fraudulent activities have occurred, the Chair of the PACT Finance & Audit Committee will issue reports to appropriate designated personnel and, if appropriate, to the Board of Directors.
- Decisions to prosecute or refer the examination results to the appropriate law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies for independent investigation will be made in conjunction with legal counsel and the Board of Directors, as will final decisions on disposition of the case.
- An estimated amount at which to consider referral to law enforcement is $8,000.00 and above, in the event it cannot be resolved.
- If an investigation results in a recommendation to terminate an individual, the recommendation will be reviewed for approval by the Board of directors and, if necessary, by outside counsel, before any such action is taken.
- With regards to prohibited practices relating to a grantee/associate, and the recommendation to terminate, the recommendation, will be handed over to the grantee/associate for final decision and, if deemed appropriate, implementation.
Any person who files a complaint must be acting in good faith and have reasonable basis to believe that the information and circumstances reported are a genuine violation of law, regulation or ethical conduct. Unsubstantiated or malicious reporting from individuals outside of PACT may be subjected to legal recourse.
The requested details are required for effective investigation, redress of grievance/complaint, and if additional information is deemed necessary.